The Vine is a community of people lingering with God, learning from God
and loving like God together in Humansdorp, Jeffreys Bay and St Francis Bay.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Thought for Thursday: 'Dare to go for it'!


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan-


Some grow through childhood in to adulthood being told that they are ‘useless’ because they’d failed somewhere along the line in something they sought to achieve.

But shouldn’t our failures become our life lessons?

It is rare for a person to ‘always get it right’, but if they give up because they’ve listened to the voices of criticism around them - the world in which they live will lose out!

Mistakes made today are ammunition for your future!

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

(Philippians 4:13, WEB)


No comments: